Welcome to Raymond James Stadium
Raymond James Stadium is a community stadium that proudly hosts the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the NCAA’s University of South Florida Bulls. At the beginning of each new year, the Big 10 and SEC take the field to fight for the title of the Outback Bowl. To further add to our stature, we’ve hosted Super Bowl XXXV in 2001 and Super Bowl XLIII in 2009. While we are mostly known for football, we are home to many other events, including Monster Jam, American Invitational and more. Take a look at our calendar of events to see all the upcoming excitement we’ve got coming our way.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm
- The bowl stands will reopen at approximately 7:32
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:16pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: All parking lots are back open.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:13pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking lots will open in approx. 15 minutes. Parking at HCC to the west of Dale Mabry Hwy. is free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:01pm