Welcome to Raymond James Stadium
Raymond James Stadium is a community stadium that proudly hosts the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the NCAA’s University of South Florida Bulls. At the beginning of each new year, the Big 10 and SEC take the field to fight for the title of the Outback Bowl. To further add to our stature, we’ve hosted Super Bowl XXXV in 2001 and Super Bowl XLIII in 2009. While we are mostly known for football, we are home to many other events, including Monster Jam, American Invitational and more. Take a look at our calendar of events to see all the upcoming excitement we’ve got coming our way.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm