Walk Now for Autism Speaks April 20
Walk Now for Autism Speaks, the nation’s largest grassroots autism walk program, is Autism Speaks’ signature fundraising and awareness event, taking place in communities across the United States, as well as in Canada. Powered by volunteers and families with loved ones on the autism spectrum and local businesses and companies that employ those on the spectrum, this successful grassroots fundraising effort not only generates vital funds for autism research but also raises awareness about the increasing prevalence of autism and the need for increased research funding to combat this complex disorder. For more information, go to www.walknowforautismspeaks.org.
Lots 1, 2, & 3 open at 7:30 a.m.
Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Walk begins at 10 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Happy Labor Day! -RJS
- Monday Sep 1 - 3:35pm
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm