Walk Now for Autism Speaks April 20
Walk Now for Autism Speaks, the nation’s largest grassroots autism walk program, is Autism Speaks’ signature fundraising and awareness event, taking place in communities across the United States, as well as in Canada. Powered by volunteers and families with loved ones on the autism spectrum and local businesses and companies that employ those on the spectrum, this successful grassroots fundraising effort not only generates vital funds for autism research but also raises awareness about the increasing prevalence of autism and the need for increased research funding to combat this complex disorder. For more information, go to www.walknowforautismspeaks.org.
Lots 1, 2, & 3 open at 7:30 a.m.
Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Walk begins at 10 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @jeffreykuhlmba Thank you for letting us know, we are sending maintenance that way
- Saturday Sep 20 - 1:42am
- S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A “@TampaSportsAuth:Let's go #Bulls #BeatUConn #AmericanRising #LiveGreenandGold http://t.co/X8SVRRBdkm” @USFAthletics
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:43am
- Even on a rainy night these #Bulls are ready to go! http://t.co/xJfRnYq8Fs
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:05am
- @mike1515 6:30pm!!
- Friday Sep 19 - 10:06pm