UTEP Miners at USF Bulls
September 24, 2011 – Kickoff at 7:04 p.m.
Game information for this weekend’s game between the USF Bulls and the UTEP Miners.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 5:30 p.m.
Patrons with disabilties may enter through gates A and C.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 2 p.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payments at the ticket offices.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
Buses/Campers: $45-$60 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 2 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm