University of Tennessee – Chattanooga vs. USF Bulls
Come cheer on the University of South Florida Bulls on September 1 at 7 p.m. in their 2012 home opener against the University of Tennessee – Chattanooga Mocs.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 5:30 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
The Ticket Office at Raymond James Stadium will open at 2 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the Ticket Office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
ALL public parking lots open at 2 p.m.*
*Lots 2 and HCC will open at 4 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @tjkuppe no, we are still on schedule for the game tonight
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:49pm
- @tjf81 yes, we are still on schedule
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:48pm
- UPDATE: All our parking lots are temporarily closed due to lightning nearby. We will update you as soon as we're clear
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:40pm
- Parking lots are now open! #CLEvsTB
- Saturday Aug 29 - 7:31pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Southbound I-275 exit to Himes Avenue is now Exit 41B. Southbound I-275 exit to Dale Mabry Hwy is now Exit 41A @TBBuccaneers
- Saturday Aug 29 - 7:02pm