University of Tennessee – Chattanooga vs. USF Bulls
Come cheer on the University of South Florida Bulls on September 1 at 7 p.m. in their 2012 home opener against the University of Tennessee – Chattanooga Mocs.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 5:30 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
The Ticket Office at Raymond James Stadium will open at 2 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the Ticket Office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
ALL public parking lots open at 2 p.m.*
*Lots 2 and HCC will open at 4 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @jeffreykuhlmba Thank you for letting us know, we are sending maintenance that way
- Saturday Sep 20 - 1:42am
- S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A “@TampaSportsAuth:Let's go #Bulls #BeatUConn #AmericanRising #LiveGreenandGold http://t.co/X8SVRRBdkm” @USFAthletics
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:43am
- Even on a rainy night these #Bulls are ready to go! http://t.co/xJfRnYq8Fs
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:05am
- @mike1515 6:30pm!!
- Friday Sep 19 - 10:06pm