University of Tennessee – Chattanooga vs. USF Bulls
Come cheer on the University of South Florida Bulls on September 1 at 7 p.m. in their 2012 home opener against the University of Tennessee – Chattanooga Mocs.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 5:30 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
The Ticket Office at Raymond James Stadium will open at 2 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the Ticket Office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
ALL public parking lots open at 2 p.m.*
*Lots 2 and HCC will open at 4 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Setting up for @funkfestconcert! Acts include: Jill Scott,Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant,Fantasia,Doug E Fresh,112 & more http://t.co/kNzBoMdSek
- Friday Oct 17 - 1:13pm
- @1dyespls Thank you for such a nice compliment! Happy to hear you will be back soon for a game!!!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:44pm
- Get your tickets now for @funkfestconcert! Only two more days until the big day!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:37pm
- @jb1888 Now that is a great photo. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
- Tuesday Oct 14 - 7:07pm