U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team v. France
Come cheer on the U.S. Women’s National Team as they prepare for 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup qualifying by taking on France, one of the best teams in Europe on Saturday, June 14 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Fla.
-Parking Lots will open at 4:30pm
-Gates open at 6pm
-Tickets are available for purchase now. Box Office will open on the day of the match at 4pm
-For more information click here.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm
- The bowl stands will reopen at approximately 7:32
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:16pm