Recommended Outbound Traffic Routes for FSU vs. USF
Fans should be prepared for alternate traffic routes leaving Saturday’s sold-out game at Raymond James Stadium. Traffic patterns will change close to halftime and will be converted into one way/outbound lanes as described in full below. Some reserved lots may not be accessible from midway through the game and beyond, so fans are encouraged to arrive well in advance of kickoff time.
Parking lots open at 1 p.m. Saturday, gates open at 4:30 p.m. and kickoff is set for 6:01 p.m. For traffic updates, listen to 98.7 The Fan on the radio or follow @RJStadium on Twitter.
Outbound Traffic Patterns:
- Lot 1 exit east & west on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Lot 2 exit only east on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Lot 3 exit only northbound on Dale Mabry
- Lot 4 exit (initially only northbound on Himes and north through the intersection of Martin Luther King Blvd. to Hills) After approx. 30 minutes traffic will be allowed to exit southbound on Himes, too. This traffic will be forced east on Columbus
- Lot 5/7 exit only southbound on Dale Mabry
- Lot 6 & 6D exit southbound on Himes and will be sent east on Columbus
- Lot 6D exit southbound on Himes Ave and will be sent east on Columbus
- Lot 6 exit southbound on Himes and continue southbound on Himes past Columbus Ave intersection toward I-275
- Lot 8 & 10 exit southbound on Himes and sent south on Himes past Columbus
- Lot 9 exit same as small – all traffic northbound on Dale Mabry
- Lot 11 & HCC exit will initially be sent west on Tampa Bay, but after approx. 30 minutes motorist will be allowed eastbound on Tampa Bay Blvd and southbound on Dale Mabry
- Lot 12 & 13 exit will be on Boyscout and pushed westbound on Boyscout
- Lot 14Martin Luther King Blvd. exits will be sent eastbound on Martin Luther King Blvd.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Beyond proud. USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 World Cup Champions @ussoccer_wnt #SheBelieves
- Monday Jul 6 - 12:59am