Tennessee Titans vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
August 17, 2012 – 7:30 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 6 p.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 5 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Windows/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 4:30 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 4 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm