Tennessee Titans vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
August 17, 2012 – 7:30 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 6 p.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 5 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Windows/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 4:30 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 4 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- UPDATE: All our parking lots are now open
- Saturday Aug 29 - 9:01pm
- @tjkuppe no, we are still on schedule for the game tonight
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:49pm
- @tjf81 yes, we are still on schedule
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:48pm
- UPDATE: All our parking lots are temporarily closed due to lightning nearby. We will update you as soon as we're clear
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:40pm
- Parking lots are now open! #CLEvsTB
- Saturday Aug 29 - 7:31pm