New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
October 16, 2011 – Kickoff at 4:15 p.m.
Game information for the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 2:45 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ticket Office at 813-879-2827.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 1:15 p.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 12:45 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @oceanpetal No food or beverage are allowed into the stadium. Yes, merchandise and concession stands accept credit cards.
- Tuesday Sep 30 - 1:03pm
- @flipflopznarry No food or beverage are allowed into the stadium.
- Tuesday Sep 30 - 1:02pm
- @montecarIou No food or beverages are allowed into the stadium. They are available for purchase at our concessions stands.
- Tuesday Sep 30 - 12:53pm
- Down to only 3 days left until #OneDirection and #5sos are here! http://t.co/zzPxgJmb9w
- Tuesday Sep 30 - 12:48pm
- @derbydemi Yes, to connect to the stadium wifi please search for the wireless network called: bucswifi
- Tuesday Sep 30 - 12:41pm