New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
October 16, 2011 – Kickoff at 4:15 p.m.
Game information for the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 2:45 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ticket Office at 813-879-2827.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 1:15 p.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 12:45 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @jeffreykuhlmba Thank you for letting us know, we are sending maintenance that way
- Saturday Sep 20 - 1:42am
- S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A “@TampaSportsAuth:Let's go #Bulls #BeatUConn #AmericanRising #LiveGreenandGold http://t.co/X8SVRRBdkm” @USFAthletics
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:43am
- Even on a rainy night these #Bulls are ready to go! http://t.co/xJfRnYq8Fs
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:05am
- @mike1515 6:30pm!!
- Friday Sep 19 - 10:06pm