New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
October 16, 2011 – Kickoff at 4:15 p.m.
Game information for the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 2:45 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ticket Office at 813-879-2827.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 1:15 p.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 12:45 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm