Syracuse University vs. USF Bulls
Come cheer on the University of South Florida Bulls on October 27 at 7 p.m. as they take on the Syracuse Orange.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 5:30 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
The Ticket Office at Raymond James Stadium will open at 2 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the Ticket Office.
Ages 3 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
ALL public parking lots open at 2 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @DaytonModderman No, they are not
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 12:01am
- @chasingfourtune signs must be within the guidelines listed. We can't approve photos, sorry!
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:57pm
- @kayladanielle__ it must be within the listed stadium guidelines.
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:55pm
- @LuvUTaylorS Backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags are examples of large bags
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:54pm
- @LuvUTaylorS There is no specific size, just make sure it doesn't obstruct the view of those around you.
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:53pm