Sunset Music Festival May 26, Event Information
May 26, 2012 – 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunset Events & Disco Donnie present Sunset Music Festival, which includes three stages of the best electronic music on the planet feat. Pretty Lights, Alesso, Crizzily, Datsik Funtcase, Morgan Page, Nadastrom, Nervo, Lazy Rich, Revolvr, Sabo and more!
Tickets can be purchased online through Groove Tickets.
Raymond James Stadium – North lot
Parking lots open at 11 a.m.
Enter through Lot B and 2. Parking available in Lots 2 and 4.
For specific lot and pricing information, click here.
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks
- NO Eyedrops (available inside festival at the General Store)
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas or Chairs
- NO Backpacks Over 12”x12”
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 12” x 12”)
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras
- YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 12” x 12”)
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- YES Earplugs
- YES Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- YES Glowsticks
- YES Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- YES Sealed Packs of Gum
- YES Camel Backs (empty upon entry)
For more information, go to www.smftampa.com.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- RT if you will be here in 2 days for #OneDirection #WWATampa #WWATour http://t.co/woapEWE36w
- Wednesday Oct 1 - 3:30pm
- @ericmoreno94 Gates will open at 11:30am.
- Wednesday Oct 1 - 2:25pm
- @kasey_walters Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
- Wednesday Oct 1 - 1:30pm