Students: Be a Tour Guide at Raymond James Stadium
The Marketing and Communications department at Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF Bulls, is looking for students to become part of our Student Stadium Tour Program for the Fall 2012 semester.
We are in the process of recruiting outgoing, enthusiastic and eager students to help conduct tours of the stadium.
We give tours of the stadium to the public on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Our tour guides are essentially the public’s largest connection to the stadium, offering fun facts and an inside view of this popular community landmark.
As a part of our program, students will also get to learn about the inner workings of our department and the stadium, which hosts several events during the year including Outback Bowl, popular concerts, Monster Jam and the American Invitational.
As a part of our program, students can receive course credit. The program is flexible when working with students and their school schedules.
If interested, please contact Marissa Lyons at email@example.com
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm
- The bowl stands will reopen at approximately 7:32
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:16pm