St. Louis Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Come watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the St. Louis Rams at their last home game of the season on December 23 at 1 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 11:30 a.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 10:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots*
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 9:30 a.m.
Come celebrate the holidays with the Buccaneers first-ever Faith and Football event.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Never get tired of this view. http://t.co/D610hsK5mJ
- Tuesday Oct 21 - 10:34pm
- Setting up for @funkfestconcert! Acts include: Jill Scott,Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant,Fantasia,Doug E Fresh,112 & more http://t.co/kNzBoMdSek
- Friday Oct 17 - 1:13pm
- @1dyespls Thank you for such a nice compliment! Happy to hear you will be back soon for a game!!!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:44pm
- Get your tickets now for @funkfestconcert! Only two more days until the big day!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:37pm