When: February 15, 2014
Distance: Special Ops Spartan Sprint distance will be approximately 4 miles give or take a few extra special forces surprises!
Obstacles: This Special Ops Spartan Sprint will be a mix of mud and gnarly outdoor obstacles combined with the challenge of the signature Spartan stadium obstacles all with maneuvers and strategy created by Special Ops Forces. Each finisher will receive a unique Special Ops Spartan Sprint Medal with bragging rights of accomplishing the most unique Spartan event.
Start Times: Starting at 8am, waves of 200 athletes will be released every 15 minutes across 5 groups (Elite, Confirmed, Morning, Afternoon, Late Afternoon). YOUR exact start time in the group you registered for will be posted here a few days prior to event date.
Aid Stations: None… hydrate before and/or carry your own water on the course. Or plan on drinking nasty retention pond water while you are sloshing through it (not recommended).
All Racers Receive:
- - Finishers Medal
- Free Beer ticket for anyone 21 and over
- Bragging Rights
- Free Mud
- High Pressure Water to the Gut
- Roasted Shoelaces
- Scrapes and Bruises
- Awesome Stories to Tell
Please note that pets, coolers, or grills are not allowed within the main event area. Spectators are welcome (subject to same parking fee).
Parking: $10 per car.
Spectators: This event is free to spectators!
For more information visit: Spartan Race!
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Look what is right around the corner @monsterjamlive! Returning here on Jan 17th & Feb 7th! Go to Ticketmas... https://t.co/CvUKx3s27S
- Friday Nov 21 - 4:11pm
- Next Friday is the #USFvsUCF game!It's the last #ROCKYPHOTOBOMB ticket contest. Click to find out how you can win: http://t.co/BADvhAbFcS
- Friday Nov 21 - 1:43pm
- Congrats @MikeEvans13_ The NFC Offensive Player of the Week!
- Wednesday Nov 19 - 8:21pm