San Diego Chargers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Come watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defend the bay against the San Diego Chargers on November 11 at 1 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 11:30 a.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 10:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots*
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 9:30 a.m.
Bucs Fitness Challenge Information:
For information on the Bucs Fitness Challenge, go to http://web2.buccaneers.com/fitness.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @maddybastian Yes, your sign just can not be up for prolong periods of time
- Wednesday Oct 7 - 2:56pm
- @legallyerica Tag your photos on Twitter or Instagram using #SWIFTmemoriesRJS or upload your photos here: http://t.co/C22d6qPyX3
- Wednesday Oct 7 - 12:54pm
- #Swifties keep sending your #SWIFTmemoriesRJS .. you have until October 15th. Let's make this the BEST welcome banner #1989TourTampa
- Wednesday Oct 7 - 12:50pm
- @swifty448 Thanks for the great pictures!
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 7:53pm