Rutgers University vs. USF Bulls
Come cheer on the University of South Florida Bulls on September 13 at 7:30 p.m. as they take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 6 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
The Ticket Office at Raymond James Stadium will open at 2:30 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the Ticket Office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
ALL public parking lots open at 2:30 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Live from the Horizon Stage Cashmere Cat #SMFTampa #SMF15 @CASHMERECAT http://t.co/31fKdIei9m
- Sunday May 24 - 12:06am
- It is now safe to return to SMF.
- Saturday May 23 - 10:09pm
- 2 minutes until you will be able to enter the festival.
- Saturday May 23 - 10:06pm