Recording Artist Darius Rucker to Sing National Anthem at Outback Bowl
Outback Bowl officials have announced that national recording artist Darius Rucker will sing the national anthem at this year’s game when the No. 18 Michigan Wolverines square-off against the No. 10 South Carolina Gamecocks on New Year’s Day in Tampa. Rucker is preparing to release his third country album in January. He became famous as the lead singer for “Hootie & the Blowfish.”
The Outback Bowl will be played on January 1st at 1:00 PM at Raymond James Stadium. Tickets are on sale through Ticketmaster at (813) 287-8844 or 1-800-745-3000 and can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets can also be purchased at any Ticketmaster outlet in the state of Florida.
For information on limited priority seating through a bowl membership package call the Outback Bowl office directly at (813) 874-BOWL or go to the bowl web site at www.outbackbowl.com for details.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Happy Labor Day! -RJS
- Monday Sep 1 - 3:35pm
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm