Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Come watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defend the Bay against the Philadelphia Eagles on December 9 at 1 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 11:30 a.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 10:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots*
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 9:30 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Happy Labor Day! -RJS
- Monday Sep 1 - 3:35pm
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm