All vehicles that enter Raymond James Stadium/Tampa Sports Authority property are subject to search.
Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots.
In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice. Click here for parking prices.
Parking Lot Policies:
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- One parking spot = 10’x 24′
- Kegs and large vessels are prohibited
- Loud speakers are prohibited
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized collection of any kind is prohibited on stadium property
- No running or jogging in parking lots
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- Tents over 10×10 without prior approval (stadium management and licensee) or proper permits are not permitted on RJS property. Tents cannot be combined to make a larger tent.
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots. Refunds or rain checks will not be given
- RJS’ parking lots are not available for public recreation and trespassing is prohibited in parking lots on non-event days
* Items permitted into the stadium are generally governed by the admissions policy of the Licensee and/or promoter of the event. Generally, most Licensees’ and/or promoters’ admissions policies prohibit all weapons. Please contact the TSA office about the admission policies implemented by the Licensee and/or promoter for each specific event.