The Outback Bowl is a college football game that is typically played on New Year’s Day featuring teams from the SEC and Big Ten Conference (3rd pick from each). The game is a culmination of a week-long schedule of events throughout the Tampa Bay area.
All gates open at 11:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D.
Children 3 and under do not require a ticket, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the event; all other patrons require tickets for entry.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm