The Outback Bowl is a college football game that is typically played on New Year’s Day featuring teams from the SEC and Big Ten Conference (3rd pick from each). The game is a culmination of a week-long schedule of events throughout the Tampa Bay area.
All gates open at 11:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D.
Children 3 and under do not require a ticket, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the event; all other patrons require tickets for entry.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @akramerphoto Great photos per the usual!
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 12:46pm
- @DaytonModderman No, they are not
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 12:01am
- @chasingfourtune signs must be within the guidelines listed. We can't approve photos, sorry!
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:57pm
- @kayladanielle__ it must be within the listed stadium guidelines.
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:55pm
- @LuvUTaylorS Backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags are examples of large bags
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:54pm