Outback Bowl feat. UGA vs. MSU
January 2, 2012 – Kickoff at 1 p.m.
The Michigan State Spartans and Georgia Bulldogs will square-off in the Outback Bowl on January 2 in Tampa. It is a match-up of 10 win Division Champions from two of the most prestigious conferences in college football – the SEC and Big Ten. The Spartans are ranked 12 in the AP Poll while the Bulldogs are ranked 18.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 11:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C where our disabled elevators are located.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
The ticket office at Raymond James Stadium opens at 10 a.m. on game day. The ticket office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment.
Children ages 2 and under do not require a ticket, but must sit in their parent/guardian’s lap. If a patron brings a car seat or carrier for their child, regardless of age, a ticket is needed.
Will call windows are located at the ticket office.
Cars: $25 per space
Buses: $100 per space
RVs/Limousines: $75 per space; drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 10 a.m.
*Lot 14 opens at noon on January 1, 2012 for RVs. Overnight parking will be permitted from the time the lot opens to the end of the game on January 2. Parking will be $25 per parking space (RV’s typically take two spaces) per day.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm