New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Come watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defend the bay against the New Orleans Saints on October 21 at 1 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 11:30 a.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 10:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots*
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 9:30 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @akramerphoto Great photos per the usual!
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 12:46pm
- @DaytonModderman No, they are not
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 12:01am
- @chasingfourtune signs must be within the guidelines listed. We can't approve photos, sorry!
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:57pm
- @kayladanielle__ it must be within the listed stadium guidelines.
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:55pm
- @LuvUTaylorS Backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags are examples of large bags
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:54pm