New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Come cheer on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their third preseason game against the New England Patriots on August 24 at 7:30 p.m.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 6 p.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 5 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
The Ticket Office/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 4:30 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 4 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @jeffreykuhlmba Thank you for letting us know, we are sending maintenance that way
- Saturday Sep 20 - 1:42am
- S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A “@TampaSportsAuth:Let's go #Bulls #BeatUConn #AmericanRising #LiveGreenandGold http://t.co/X8SVRRBdkm” @USFAthletics
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:43am
- Even on a rainy night these #Bulls are ready to go! http://t.co/xJfRnYq8Fs
- Saturday Sep 20 - 12:05am
- @mike1515 6:30pm!!
- Friday Sep 19 - 10:06pm