Michigan to Square-off Against South Carolina in 2013 Outback Bowl
Tampa, FL—The Michigan Wolverines and South Carolina Gamecocks will square-off in the Outback Bowl on January 1st in Tampa. It is a match-up of two nationally ranked teams from two of the most prestigious conferences in college football – the Big Ten and SEC. The Gamecocks are ranked 10th in the USA Today Coaches poll while the Wolverines are ranked 22nd.
“We are thrilled to extend invitations to the University of Michigan and the University of South Carolina to play in this year’s Outback Bowl,” said Outback Bowl Chairman Mike Kerrigan. “These are two exciting teams featuring exceptional talent and should put on an exciting show on New Year’s Day. We look forward to hosting both teams and their fans and ensure them it will be a fabulous experience.”
The Outback Bowl will be played on January 1st at 1:00 PM at Raymond James Stadium. Tickets are on sale through Ticketmaster at (813) 287-8844 or 1-800-745-3000 and can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets can also be purchased at any Ticketmaster outlet in the state of Florida.
For information on limited priority seating through a bowl membership package call the Outback Bowl office directly at (813) 874-BOWL or go to the bowl web site at www.outbackbowl.com for details.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm