Miami Hurricanes vs. USF Bulls
November 19, 2011 – Kickoff at 3:30 p.m.
Game information for this weekend’s game between the Miami Hurricanes and USF Bulls.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 2 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 10:30 a.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
Buses/Campers: $45-$60 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 10:30 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Setting up for @funkfestconcert! Acts include: Jill Scott,Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant,Fantasia,Doug E Fresh,112 & more http://t.co/kNzBoMdSek
- Friday Oct 17 - 1:13pm
- @1dyespls Thank you for such a nice compliment! Happy to hear you will be back soon for a game!!!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:44pm
- Get your tickets now for @funkfestconcert! Only two more days until the big day!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:37pm
- @jb1888 Now that is a great photo. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
- Tuesday Oct 14 - 7:07pm