Louisville Cardinals vs USF Bulls
November 25, 2011 – Kickoff at 11 a.m.
Game information for this Friday’s game between the Louisville Cardinals and USF Bulls.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 9:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 7 a.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the game. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
Buses/Campers: $45-$60 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 7 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Don't forget, bring your #RockyPhotobomb to the game Sat! Start photobombing to win tix to USF vs Maryland! http://t.co/BADvhzU44O #USF
- Thursday Aug 28 - 11:35am
- #ROCKYPHOTOBOMB contest has begun...To enter: http://t.co/BADvhzU44O @USFAthletics http://t.co/aUylHRNVDj
- Wednesday Aug 27 - 10:01pm
- @TheBetterStylez Here is our sign policy under "Banners, Signs and Flags" Hope this helps! http://t.co/PvTUjmhmCe
- Tuesday Aug 26 - 12:53am