Indianapolis Colts at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – SOLD OUT
October 3, 2011 – Kickoff at 8:30 p.m.
Monday night football returns to Raymond James Stadium. Game information for the Indianapolis Colts and Tampa Bay Buccaneers game.
This game is sold out.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 7 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ticket Office at (813) 879-2827.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 5:30 p.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 4:15 p.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm