Gruden, Tirico Return to Call Outback Bowl Telecast
Monday Night Football announcers Jon Gruden and Mike Tirico will return to the broadcast booth for the 2013 Outback Bowl game this January 1st in Tampa. The bowl will be telecast on ESPN at 1:00 P.M. ET. matching No. 10 South Carolina from the SEC against No. 18 Michigan of the Big Ten Conference. It will be the third consecutive year the pair has teamed up for the Outback Bowl. Last year’s telecast was one of the most watched bowls and college football games of the year. Shannon Spake will be reporting from the sidelines for the telecast.
“We think it’s terrific that Jon Gruden and Mike Tirico will be calling the action for this year’s Outback Bowl,” said Bowl President/CEO Jim McVay. “It’s truly an honor to have two of the best sports broadcasters in the business involved with this our 27th Bowl game in the Tampa Bay area. This is great for everyone involved with the Outback Bowl.”
Tickets to the game are $75 each (plus Ticketmaster service charge). Phone orders can be placed with a credit card by calling Ticketmaster at (813) 287-8844 or 1-800-745-3000 and can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets can also be purchased at any Ticketmaster outlet in the state of Florida.
For information on priority seating through a bowl membership package call the Outback Bowl office directly at (813) 874-BOWL or go to the bowl web site at www.outbackbowl.com for details.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm
- The bowl stands will reopen at approximately 7:32
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:16pm