Gene Mische American Invitational
The Gene Mische American Invitational is a majestic horse show jumping competition.
The “Mane Event” is in Parking Lot 5 at 4 p.m.
- Just World Horseless Horse Show
- Carriage Rides
- Face Painting
- Petting Zoo
Gates B & D into the stadium open at 6 p.m.; Gates A & C will be closed.
Tickets are available through Extremetix.
Tickets will be sold at the stadium box office starting Wednesday, April 3 through Friday, April 5 from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. The box office will open the day of the event at 4 p.m.
The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C & D.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment.
*PLEASE NOTE: Patrons who are driving to the stadium via I-275 southbound should exit off of Himes Avenue due to potential lane closures near the Dale Mabry Highway exit.
- Cars/Motorcycles: $15
- Cars/Motorcycles: Lots 4 & 6, A & C for patrons with disabilities (first-come, first-served)
- Buses/Campers/Limousines: Lot 8
6 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. Course Walk
7 p.m. Opening Ceremonies, Music by Eclipse, Tribute to Our Military Heroes
8 p.m. First Horse on Course
For more information, go to http://www.americaninvitational.com/ .
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- ⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️ https://t.co/zEMKpstZkp
- Thursday Jul 28 - 12:36pm
- Good Morning @LavonteDavid54 👋 @TBBuccaneers #SiegeTheDay https://t.co/leMVhFapa3
- Thursday Jul 28 - 12:21pm