Craft Beer Oktoberfest
Join us as we bring Oktoberfest to Raymond James Stadium’s South Lot on Sunday, October 20th from 11am to 8pm. There’s no cost for admission or parking and the kids and pets are welcome!
We’ll have plenty of music provided by some of Tampa Bay’s best local bands – expect to hear all types of music including many songs you’ll know all the words to. We’ll also be showing the Bucs v. Falcons game on a GIANT LED big screen (game starts at 1pm).
Come sample the tastes of Oktoberfest – We’ll have plenty of authentic Oktoberfest and fair food and plenty of beers for you to sample and enjoy with event armband.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm
- The bowl stands will reopen at approximately 7:32
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:16pm