Cincinnati Bearcats at University of South Florida Bulls
October 22, 2011 – Kickoff at 12:08 p.m.
Game information for the University of South Florida Bulls’ homecoming game against the Cincinnati Bearcats.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 10:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling the 1-800-GO-BULLS.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 8 a.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
Ages two and under are free for entry into the stadium, but they must sit in their parent’s lap. All other patrons need a ticket for entry.
BUSES/CAMPERS: $45-$60 depending on space taken
LIMOUSINES: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 8 a.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Happy Labor Day! -RJS
- Monday Sep 1 - 3:35pm
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm