Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The battle begins on September 9 at 4:25 p.m. Come celebrate the 2012 season’s home opener and Ronde Barber’s 200th consecutive start.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 3 p.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 2 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 1:25 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots*
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
*Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14 will have FREE parking that is first-come, first-served
ALL public parking lots open at 12:55 p.m.
This game will feature 50 percent off concessions and non-alcoholic beverages.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- UPDATE: All our parking lots are now open
- Saturday Aug 29 - 9:01pm
- @tjkuppe no, we are still on schedule for the game tonight
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:49pm
- @tjf81 yes, we are still on schedule
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:48pm
- UPDATE: All our parking lots are temporarily closed due to lightning nearby. We will update you as soon as we're clear
- Saturday Aug 29 - 8:40pm
- Parking lots are now open! #CLEvsTB
- Saturday Aug 29 - 7:31pm