Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The battle begins on September 9 at 4:25 p.m. Come celebrate the 2012 season’s home opener and Ronde Barber’s 200th consecutive start.
General admission gates (A, B, C and D) open at 3 p.m.
West and east club/suite entrances open at 2 p.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into Gates A and C where our accessible elevators are located.
Ticket Office/Will Call:
Ticket windows/will call windows at Raymond James Stadium open at 1:25 p.m. on game day. The Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between gates C and D.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots*
Buses/Campers: $75 – $100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
*Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14 will have FREE parking that is first-come, first-served
ALL public parking lots open at 12:55 p.m.
This game will feature 50 percent off concessions and non-alcoholic beverages.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @DaytonModderman No, they are not
- Tuesday Oct 6 - 12:01am
- @chasingfourtune signs must be within the guidelines listed. We can't approve photos, sorry!
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:57pm
- @kayladanielle__ it must be within the listed stadium guidelines.
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:55pm
- @LuvUTaylorS Backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags are examples of large bags
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:54pm
- @LuvUTaylorS There is no specific size, just make sure it doesn't obstruct the view of those around you.
- Monday Oct 5 - 11:53pm