Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
December 4, 2011 – Kickoff at 1 p.m.
Information for the Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game at Raymond James Stadium. This is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ throwback game.
ALL gates into the stadium open at 11:30 a.m.
Patrons with disabilities may enter into gates A and C.
Purchase tickets prior to game day through Ticketmaster or by calling the Buccaneers Ticket Office at 813-879-2827.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium open at 10 a.m. on game day. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
ALL ages must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Cars: $25 at all parking lots except *Lot 13
Buses/Campers: $75-$100 depending on space taken
Limousines: Drop-off and limited parking available at mass transit
ALL public parking lots open at 9:30 a.m.
*Lot 13 parking is $15 per car space
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @carol_venable Items can not be approved/disapproved via photos.Items must meet guidelines provided & can only be approved day of at gate
- Thursday Oct 2 - 2:11pm
- @rosemariadevine Yes, and for reference ahead of time, we will be offering live parking & traffic updates alerting you when lots are closed.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:57pm
- @MaryiamTalybova No food or beverage is allowed into the stadium.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:46pm
- @MadelineTaylorH Yes,to connect to the stadium wifi please search for the wireless network called: bucswifi
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:45pm
- @TawnyaAnnAdhamy Should be fine if requirements are met. Unfortunately we can't approve items, that's determined upon entry.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:44pm