Bud Light Fan Camp This Sunday
The Bud Light Fan Camp will be held this Sunday, November 6, at Raymond James Stadium from 10.am. to 1 p.m. in Lot 7. This event offers competitive Buccaneer fans “a taste of an NFL training camp” and the opportunity to win a trip to the 2012 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The challenge is open to teams of four, which must consist of two men and two women, and all competitors must be at least 21 years old. The teams will try their hands at five different events, earning points along the way. The top teams will advance to the next round, which will be conducted from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The winner of that round will receive a trip to the Pro Bowl, where it will compete against teams from 59 other cities at Aloha Stadium.
The five events that will determine the Bay area champion are:
- Quick Kick: Kick footballs through inflatable uprights.
- Precision Pass: Try to hit passing targets.
- EA SPORTS Gaming Zone: Two four-person teams battle in an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 12 competition.
- Flag Frenzy: Try to gain the most points in a game of four-on-four flag football.
- Cannon Catch: Catch line drives and loft passes.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Look what is right around the corner @monsterjamlive! Returning here on Jan 17th & Feb 7th! Go to Ticketmas... https://t.co/CvUKx3s27S
- Friday Nov 21 - 4:11pm
- Next Friday is the #USFvsUCF game!It's the last #ROCKYPHOTOBOMB ticket contest. Click to find out how you can win: http://t.co/BADvhAbFcS
- Friday Nov 21 - 1:43pm
- Congrats @MikeEvans13_ The NFC Offensive Player of the Week!
- Wednesday Nov 19 - 8:21pm