BUCCANEERS AND TAMPA SPORTS AUTHORITY ANNOUNCE NO BAG EXPRESS LANE FOR 2014 SEASON
New Policy To Expedite Stadium Entry For Fans With No Bags
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tampa Sports Authority introduced today a new “No Bag Express Lane” for entry into Buccaneers home games this season. The new policy, which will go into effect beginning with Saturday night’s preseason home opener against the Miami Dolphins, will allow fans who are not carrying bags to bypass the usual screening lines at stadium gates in order to expedite their entry into the stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- One-gallon (or smaller) clear plastic bag.
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5”x6.5”), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- Exceptions have been made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at specific gates designated for this purpose. Fans with a medical/special needs request should contact the Stadium Office in advance at 813-350-6508 orwww.tampasportsauthority.com/raymond-james-stadium/ to fill out and submit a special needs request form online.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nutellaharry It's hard for us to make that call for you. We are expecting heavy traffic so allow yourself time!
- Thursday Oct 2 - 4:56am
- @darkskiestyles Yes, please see the locations listed under additional information: http://t.co/OH3cRMS8Lr
- Thursday Oct 2 - 4:55am
- @hipstaharoldx No larger than 24in x 24in
- Thursday Oct 2 - 4:52am
- @LenaLatina_Rosa We don't disclose security measures taken at RJS.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 4:51am