PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL NOT BE STORED AT THE GATES; THEY MUST BE RETURNED TO YOUR VEHICLE OR THROWN AWAY. Tampa Sports Authority and Raymond James Stadium are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited.
Prohibited items include:
- All food, drinks, cans, bottles and glass
- Drugs and narcotics (prescription medication exception)
- Backpacks, duffel bags or large bags.
- The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for Tampa Bay Buccaneers and University of South Florida games. Click here for more information.
- Banners or flags with sticks or poles; items that could obstruct view
- Video cameras and cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter)
- Coolers and hard containers
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, bullhorns, whistles, vuvuzuelas, etc.)
- Items that could be missiles or projectiles
- Pets (except assistive animals)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any type (including footballs)
- Seat cushions
- Skates, skateboards, skate-shoes, all cycles and Segways
- Umbrellas or anything that would obstruct view
- Any item that can’t fit under a guest’s seat
- Unlawful weapons/fireworks (except those required by Florida Law or the Licensee’s admission policy)*
All stadium events: All bags are subject to search upon entry and are subject to additional searches within the stadium. Items not permitted into RJS must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. There are no lockers outside of the stadium to store items nor can they be held by stadium personnel. All items left unattended outside the gates will be disposed of. Approved bags must be carried when approaching the queue lines prior to entry into the stadium. Prohibited bags include, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags.
*Items permitted into the stadium are generally governed by the admissions policy of the Licensee and/or promoter of the event. Generally, most licensees’ and/or promoters’ admissions policies prohibit all weapons. Please contact the TSA office about the admissions policies implemented by the Licensee and/or promoter for each specific event.