The National Football League and its teams are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lots. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Just free-handing the #USF logo... Getting ready for the game on Saturday! #LiveGreenandGold #Bulls https://t.co/8FcFDcxfkN
- Thursday Oct 30 - 6:34pm
- Good Morning Tampa Bay! http://t.co/fyXbszCEig
- Thursday Oct 30 - 1:14pm
- @davianbenito 10am for pre-paid lots and 11am for cash lots!
- Thursday Oct 30 - 12:42pm