Security Policies for All Events
Safety and security is our number one concern for all events held at Raymond James Stadium. We have implemented many security measures, many you’ll see and more behind the scenes. The guidelines below are designed to ensure that each guest has the opportunity to enjoy their time at Raymond James Stadium.
Please be aware that for your safety and the safety of all our guests, you and your belongings will be searched upon entry into Raymond James Stadium. By tendering your ticket, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the stadium landlord, the NFL, the NCAA, the Buccaneers, the Bulls or their respective agents.
Inspection points will be established at all stadium entry points. To expedite entry into Raymond James Stadium and to assist our stadium staff, guests should abide by the following recommended guidelines:
- Arrive early and give yourself plenty of time.
- Have your ticket in hand.
- Empty all materials from your pockets and remove headgear as you enter the inspection; it will be screened.
- Unzip and open coats, jackets, purses, and/or bags (that are in compliance with the clear bag policy) as you enter the inspection area. Bags and purses are subject to inspection and search.
- Refrain from bringing any items that are listed on the Prohibited Items list. These items will not be allowed into the stadium. Articles may not be left outside any of the gates for storage. Articles not permitted in the stadium must be taken back to a guest’s vehicle or placed in the garbage can provided.
Also, please note that unauthorized vendors (without proper credentials) are not permitted on Tampa Sports Authority (TSA) property. In addition, access to the stadium perimeter road will only be given to vehicles that have vehicle movement passes and arrive prior to gate opening (guest gates). Vehicle movement on the stadium perimeter road will stop 15 minutes prior to gate opening of an event.
Additional information for all events at Raymond James Stadium:
- A clear bag and metal detection screening policy is now in effect for all events held at Raymond James Stadium.
- Fans who refuse to be wanded will not be admitted into Raymond James Stadium.