All vehicles that enter Raymond James Stadium/Tampa Sports Authority property are subject to search.
Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots.
In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice.
Parking Lot Policies
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Drugs and/or narcotics are prohibited
- Large amounts of alcohol, kegs or large vessels that contain beverages are prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized collection of any kind is prohibited on any stadium property
- No running or jogging in parking lots
- Weapons (except those required by Florida Law and or the Licensee’s admission policy)* and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be asked to leave Tampa Sports Authority property
- Tents over 10′ x 10′ without prior approval (stadium management and licensee) or proper permits are not permitted on Tampa Sports Authority property
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a pass to park in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium.
- Parking tickets are not valid for reentries into the stadium’s parking lots. Refunds or rain checks will not be given.
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- The stadium’s parking lots are not available for public recreation and trespassing is prohibited in Raymond James Stadium parking lots on non-event days
* Items permitted into the stadium are generally governed by the admissions policy of the Licensee and/or promoter of the event. Generally, most Licensees’ and/or promoters’ admissions policies prohibit all weapons. Please contact the TSA office about the admission policies implemented by the Licensee and/or promoter for each specific event.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Why hello, @IIFA. #MovingOnIn #IIFATampaBay #Bollywood http://t.co/8uhV9XTBCt
- Tuesday Apr 15 - 4:54pm
- @grouper22 Japan vs Costa Rica is June 2 and Japan vs Zambia is June 6! @tampasportsauth
- Monday Apr 14 - 3:36pm