April 7, 2012 – Starts at 7:30 p.m.
Event information for this Saturday’s 40th Gene Mische American Invitational presented by G & C Farms.
Gates B and D into the stadium will be open at 6 p.m.
Purchase tickets prior to game day online through extremetix.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium will be open starting Wednesday, April 4 at 10 a.m. all the way through the day of the event. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the event. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
Buses/Campers/Limousines: $45-$60 depending on space taken
Public parking available starting at 2 p.m.
Mane Event Party:
2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m., Parking Lot 5
Featuring the JustWorld Horseless Horse Show, Noah’s Ark Petting Zoo, face painting, The Parade of Breeds and Trade Fair.
Mechanical Bull Ride also available: ages 3 – 12 years old $3, over 12 years old $5. Cash accepted at the ride. Credit/debit card purchases can be made at ticket office.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @carol_venable Items can not be approved/disapproved via photos.Items must meet guidelines provided & can only be approved day of at gate
- Thursday Oct 2 - 2:11pm
- @rosemariadevine Yes, and for reference ahead of time, we will be offering live parking & traffic updates alerting you when lots are closed.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:57pm
- @MaryiamTalybova No food or beverage is allowed into the stadium.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:46pm
- @MadelineTaylorH Yes,to connect to the stadium wifi please search for the wireless network called: bucswifi
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:45pm
- @TawnyaAnnAdhamy Should be fine if requirements are met. Unfortunately we can't approve items, that's determined upon entry.
- Thursday Oct 2 - 1:44pm