April 7, 2012 – Starts at 7:30 p.m.
Event information for this Saturday’s 40th Gene Mische American Invitational presented by G & C Farms.
Gates B and D into the stadium will be open at 6 p.m.
Purchase tickets prior to game day online through extremetix.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium will be open starting Wednesday, April 4 at 10 a.m. all the way through the day of the event. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the event. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
Buses/Campers/Limousines: $45-$60 depending on space taken
Public parking available starting at 2 p.m.
Mane Event Party:
2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m., Parking Lot 5
Featuring the JustWorld Horseless Horse Show, Noah’s Ark Petting Zoo, face painting, The Parade of Breeds and Trade Fair.
Mechanical Bull Ride also available: ages 3 – 12 years old $3, over 12 years old $5. Cash accepted at the ride. Credit/debit card purchases can be made at ticket office.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm
- The bowl stands will reopen at approximately 7:32
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:16pm