April 7, 2012 – Starts at 7:30 p.m.
Event information for this Saturday’s 40th Gene Mische American Invitational presented by G & C Farms.
Gates B and D into the stadium will be open at 6 p.m.
Purchase tickets prior to game day online through extremetix.
Ticket offices at Raymond James Stadium will be open starting Wednesday, April 4 at 10 a.m. all the way through the day of the event. The ticket offices are located in the South Plaza.
Credit/debit cards (Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and cash are accepted forms of payment at the ticket office.
Ages 2 and under are free, but the child must sit in the parent’s lap during the event. All other patrons require tickets for entry.
Buses/Campers/Limousines: $45-$60 depending on space taken
Public parking available starting at 2 p.m.
Mane Event Party:
2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m., Parking Lot 5
Featuring the JustWorld Horseless Horse Show, Noah’s Ark Petting Zoo, face painting, The Parade of Breeds and Trade Fair.
Mechanical Bull Ride also available: ages 3 – 12 years old $3, over 12 years old $5. Cash accepted at the ride. Credit/debit card purchases can be made at ticket office.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Setting up for @funkfestconcert! Acts include: Jill Scott,Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant,Fantasia,Doug E Fresh,112 & more http://t.co/kNzBoMdSek
- Friday Oct 17 - 1:13pm
- @1dyespls Thank you for such a nice compliment! Happy to hear you will be back soon for a game!!!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:44pm
- Get your tickets now for @funkfestconcert! Only two more days until the big day!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:37pm
- @jb1888 Now that is a great photo. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
- Tuesday Oct 14 - 7:07pm