Accepting Applications for 2013-2014 Operations Assistants at RJS
The Tampa Sports Authority, manager of Raymond James Stadium, offers two assistantships in the stadium’s operations department.
- 1-year assistantship July 2013 – July 2014
- 7-month assistantship July 2013 – February 2014
Assistants have a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Event preparations
- Ordering stadium-related items
- Distributing passes and credentials
- Creating additional information packages for event employees
- Pre-event stadium walk through
- Supervise events
- Event analysis
- Event payroll
- Other duties as requested
Candidates must be graduate-level students with a minimum 3.0 GPA in sports management. A thorough knowledge of sports administration and management, accounting, computer skills (Excel, Word, and Word Perfect) is necessary. Practical experience at a stadium/arena facility is desired. All candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
These are paid positions. Assistants are expected to work 40-hour weeks at $7.79 per hour and also work events at $11.69 per hour (approximately 18 events in total).
Any student interested in our program must submit their resume by April 20, 2013. Interviews will take place during the months of April and May. Final decisions will be made by May 28, 2013.
For additional information, contact TSA Event Coordinator Maureen Myers at 813-350-6508 or email@example.com . To fax resumes, please send them to 813-350-6618.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @wwatamp Aw we miss you all too!
- Friday Oct 31 - 12:57pm
- Just free-handing the #USF logo... Getting ready for the game on Saturday! #LiveGreenandGold #Bulls https://t.co/8FcFDcxfkN
- Thursday Oct 30 - 6:34pm
- Good Morning Tampa Bay! http://t.co/fyXbszCEig
- Thursday Oct 30 - 1:14pm
- @davianbenito 10am for pre-paid lots and 11am for cash lots!
- Thursday Oct 30 - 12:42pm