Raymond James and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers team up to support children’s hospitals through the Kicking for Kids program
For every field goal Bucs placekickers made during the 2013-14 regular season, the financial services firm donated $1,000 to designated Tampa Bay-area children’s hospitals, including All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, Fla., St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Tampa, Fla., and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando, Fla.
Since the Raymond James Kicking for Kids program began in 2000, it has raised more than $250,000 for local children’s hospitals and in cities across the country where the Buccaneers have played.
“At Raymond James, we believe in supporting the communities that help us continue our growth and success. And giving back is our way of saying thanks and showing our support,” said Tash Elwyn, RJA President Private Client Group. “And we’re thrilled to be able to provide support to the programs at our area hospitals that go directly to helping children.”
On April 16, 2014, Buccaneer’s Kicker Connor Barth and mascot Captain Fear joined Raymond James representatives in presenting checks totaling $23,000 to the benefiting children’s hospitals at One Buccaneer Place, the team’s training facility. During the event, Barth and Captain Fear visited with the attending outpatient children, their families and hospital staff. The honored guests also enjoyed a behind-the-scenes tour of the training facility.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Setting up for @funkfestconcert! Acts include: Jill Scott,Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant,Fantasia,Doug E Fresh,112 & more http://t.co/kNzBoMdSek
- Friday Oct 17 - 1:13pm
- @1dyespls Thank you for such a nice compliment! Happy to hear you will be back soon for a game!!!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:44pm
- Get your tickets now for @funkfestconcert! Only two more days until the big day!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:37pm
- @jb1888 Now that is a great photo. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
- Tuesday Oct 14 - 7:07pm