We are excited to offer exclusive, year-round tours of the distinctive Raymond James Stadium. As a tour guest, you will have backstage access to many different aspects and workings of the stadium. This hour-long walking journey includes a visit to the field, locker room, a private suite, Buccaneer Cove and more. Come see Raymond James Stadium and be part of the action!
*We are looking forward to our current renovations here at Raymond James Stadium, due to these renovations we are unable to provide access to the pirate ship & North cove as part of the stadium tour. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Tour route is subject to change based on stadium operations.
Current Schedule (Week of Walk-Up Tours):
|Monday, September 26||Walk-up||2:30|
|Tuesday, September 27||Walk-up||2:30|
|Wednesday, September 28||Walk-up||2:30|
|Thursday, September 29||Walk-up||2:30|
|Friday, September 30||No Tours||—|
- Walk-up tours are offered to all of the public Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 2:30 p.m.
- Tours the week of an event are subject to cancellation.
- To verify walk-up tour dates and times to ensure tours will run on your preferred date., please contact us: (813) 350-6500 | StadiumTours@TampaSportsAuthority.com
- Continue scrolling down this page for more information such as pricing, tips and directions.
Private Group Tours
Private group tours are offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. Groups must have a minimum of 10 guests for reservations. Please book your group’s tour time at least two weeks in advance. Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in.
To book a private group tour, please contact:
- $7 for Adults (Ages 12+)
- $5 for Seniors (65+) / Military
- $4 for Children (Ages 5-11)
- Free for Children ages 4 and under
- $3 per student for Hillsborough County School groups; chaperones are free (1 per 10 students); $5 per additional adult
We offer credit/debit for payment of stadium tours. There will be a .50 convenience charge per ticket.
For more information about our walk-up tours, please contact us:
(813) 350-6500 | StadiumTours@TampaSportsAuthority.com
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in.
- The tour is appropriate for all ages
- Please remember that any items brought into Raymond James Stadium are subject to search. No footballs, large bags, backpacks, strollers or video cameras are permitted on the tour.
- Raymond James Stadium is a fully accessible facility
- Check the current schedule at the top of the page or call 813-350-6500 to verify tour availability on the day you plan to come
- Arrive at the tour entrance, which is between Gates C and D, no less than 15 minutes prior to the tour time
- Wear comfortable shoes as each tour is nearly one mile of walking
- Please note there are no food and beverages available to purchase on site during the tour
- All bags subject to search upon arrival
Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Sports Authority
4201 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33607
- Enter Raymond James Stadium from Himes Avenue
- Enter Lot B; check in with security guard at the parking entrance
- Drive past the large glass atrium, parallel to Himes Avenue
- Park in the non-disabled spaces in Lot C
- Walk around Gate C
- The group will gather at the silver door to the left of the Tampa Sports Authority office, to the right of the ticket windows