We are excited to offer exclusive, year-round tours of the distinctive Raymond James Stadium. As a tour guest, you will have backstage access to many different aspects and workings of the stadium. This hour-long walking journey includes a visit to the field, locker room, a private suite, Buccaneer Cove and more. Come see Raymond James Stadium and be part of the action! *Tour route is subject to change based on stadium operations.
Current Schedule (Week of Walk-Up Tours):
|Monday, August 31||Walk-up tour welcome||2:30pm|
|Tuesday, September 1||Walk-up tour welcome||2:30pm|
|Wednesday, September 2||Walk-up tour welcome||2:30pm|
|Thursday, September 3||Walk-up tour welcome||2:30pm|
|Friday, September 4||No Tours||—|
- Walk-up tours are offered to all of the public Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 2:30 p.m. and select Friday’s during the summer.
- Tours the week of an event are subject to cancellation.
- To verify walk-up tour dates and times to ensure tours will run on your preferred date., please contact us: (813) 350-6500 | StadiumTours@TampaSportsAuthority.com
- Continue scrolling down this page for more information such as pricing, tips and directions.
Private Group Tours
Private group tours are offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. Groups must have a minimum of 10 guests for reservations. Please book your group’s tour time at least two weeks in advance. Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in.
To book a private group tour, please contact:
- $7 for Adults (Ages 12+)
- $5 for Seniors (65+) / Military
- $4 for Children (Ages 5-11)
- Free for Children ages 4 and under
- $3 per student for Hillsborough County School groups; chaperones are free (1 per 10 students); $5 per additional adult
We offer credit/debit for payment of stadium tours. There will be a .50 convenience charge per ticket.
For more information about our walk-up tours, please contact us:
(813) 350-6500 | StadiumTours@TampaSportsAuthority.com
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in.
- The tour is appropriate for all ages
- Please remember that any items brought into Raymond James Stadium are subject to search. No footballs, large bags, backpacks or video cameras are permitted on the tour.
- Raymond James Stadium is a fully accessible facility
- Check the current schedule at the top of the page or call 813-350-6500 to verify tour availability on the day you plan to come
- Arrive at the tour entrance, which is between Gates C and D, no less than 15 minutes prior to the tour time
- Wear comfortable shoes as each tour is nearly one mile of walking
- Please note there are no food and beverages available to purchase on site during the tour
Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Sports Authority
4201 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33607
- Enter Raymond James Stadium from Himes Avenue
- Enter Lot B; check in with security guard at the parking entrance
- Drive past the large glass atrium, parallel to Himes Avenue
- Park in the non-disabled spaces in Lot C
- Walk around Gate C
- The group will gather at the silver door to the left of the Tampa Sports Authority office, to the right of the ticket windows