The USF Bulls are in their 15th season of football. No team in the history of the NCAA has made quicker strides.
USF has gone from 1-AA independent to a member of the BCS in the Big East Conference. The Bulls have been nationally ranked numerous times, with a top ranking of #2 in America in 2007. USF has been to bowl games in six consecutive years, and is one of only four teams nationally to have won their bowl game in each of the last three seasons.
The Bulls play on national television frequently, showcasing the Tampa Bay area and their home field, Raymond James Stadium. USF is coached by Skip Holtz, who is in his second year with the program.
We all want fans to enjoy the event, support your team and celebrate the action; however, please be considerate of those seated around you. When everyone in your section is standing, you may stand, but when those in your section are sitting, you must sit. The Tampa Sports Authority and USF Bulls appreciate your compliance.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm