2013 USF Bulls Football Spring Game
The USF Spring Game will be played as a traditional game with four 15-minute quarters. The first half will have clock stoppages, but the second half will utilize a running clock. There will be a 15-minute halftime. For more information on how the Spring Game is formatted, go to gousfbulls.com.
All fans are asked to enter the stadium through Gate C, which will open at 4 p.m.
Admission to the spring game is FREE. Tickets are required but will be provided at Gate C.
Season ticket holders can print out a ticket in advance through their online account. Seating for fans will be general admission seating on the East side of the stadium.
Parking is FREE and is available in lots 6 and 6D on the South side of the stadium. Lots will open at 2 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Setting up for @funkfestconcert! Acts include: Jill Scott,Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant,Fantasia,Doug E Fresh,112 & more http://t.co/kNzBoMdSek
- Friday Oct 17 - 1:13pm
- @1dyespls Thank you for such a nice compliment! Happy to hear you will be back soon for a game!!!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:44pm
- Get your tickets now for @funkfestconcert! Only two more days until the big day!
- Thursday Oct 16 - 12:37pm
- @jb1888 Now that is a great photo. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
- Tuesday Oct 14 - 7:07pm