2013 USF Bulls Football Spring Game
The USF Spring Game will be played as a traditional game with four 15-minute quarters. The first half will have clock stoppages, but the second half will utilize a running clock. There will be a 15-minute halftime. For more information on how the Spring Game is formatted, go to gousfbulls.com.
All fans are asked to enter the stadium through Gate C, which will open at 4 p.m.
Admission to the spring game is FREE. Tickets are required but will be provided at Gate C.
Season ticket holders can print out a ticket in advance through their online account. Seating for fans will be general admission seating on the East side of the stadium.
Parking is FREE and is available in lots 6 and 6D on the South side of the stadium. Lots will open at 2 p.m.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- Happy Labor Day! -RJS
- Monday Sep 1 - 3:35pm
- @KOD1AK please let us know the location so we can advise our food and beverage company
- Sunday Aug 31 - 2:24am
- Bull horns up from this #USF Bulls fan! Starting them young, we love it! #LiveGreenAndGold @usfathletics http://t.co/uyUs856D4n
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:21pm
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Parking at HCC is no longer free.
- Saturday Aug 30 - 11:19pm