2012 Probound Sportswear Florida Bowl Coaches Announced
The 2012 Probound Sportswear Florida Bowl will be held March 24 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa and Probound Sportswear has announced the head coaches. The Probound Sportswear Florida Bowl will mark the participating players’ final collegiate showcase before the NFL Draft in April.
Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety and MVP of Super Bowl XXXVII Dexter Jackson will lead the Florida team, while the Nation team will be headed by Eric Moulds, former NFL wide receiver, elected to three Pro Bowls during his tenure with the Buffalo Bills.
“We are very fortunate to have two outstanding former NFL talents to work with and coach our players as they prepare to make the transition to the next level,” said Del Price, CEO of Probound Sportswear, LLC. “Coach Jackson and Coach Moulds both bring years of valuable experience, as well as a passion for the game and the community, which is a huge part of what we are all about.”
Price added, “this is the beginning of something special here in Tampa and I am ecstatic about providing an opportunity to positively impact these young men’s lives, not only as athletes, but also as responsible community leaders wherever they land.”
For more information on participating in the Probound Sportswear Florida Bowl, visit www.ProboundSportswearFloridaBowl.com.
For tickets, go here.
Twitter UpdatesFollow @RJStadium
- @nicholejeanine @tbroyles21 We have a walk-up tour Monday at 2:30pm! Here is the tour information: http://t.co/iL9gUEKqvX
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:22pm
- @tbroyles21 @nicholejeanine Welcome, we hope you have a great time here! Unfortunately we don't do tours on Fridays, are you here Monday?
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:20pm
- @bucsfanfitz Nice! What a great looking phone now!
- Wednesday Oct 22 - 2:16pm